The One Lovely Blog Award is given as a string to unveil the ‘young” who are considered beautiful blogs. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them (Thank you Malva for being my nominator! 🙂 )
- To accept this award, of course, include an image of the award (see above).
- Nominate others (which I will).
- Share seven things about yourself (continue reading to discover me!)
Seven things about me (quite reminds me of the song ‘Seven things I like about you’ by Miley Cyrus)
You can go check out my About Page, but anyway, here are seven things about me:
- I love books (and therefore, reading!), for they have taught me things that reality never will.
- Books compel me to go deep inside my soul (and therefore, write!). As a result, they have a great part in making me who I am today.
- I am a procrastinator.
- I love to make my hair.
- I never regret anything.
- I love to laugh.
- I love life.
Another thing about me: I am a narcissist who loves dark chocolate everything.